Sodium PCA (NaPCA) is one of my favourite skincare ingredients as it’s amazing for hydration and helps our skin retain moisture. When I saw that this Moisture Mist has a lot of positive reviews and was good value as it was so big compared to other mists, I decided to try it.
It’s lived up to my expectations. I have noticed that my skin is more hydrated when I use this regularly and gives me a dewy look when I use it on top of make up.
Check out my review of NaPCA Moisturizer.
How it works
- The Sodium PCA (NaPCA) attracts moisture from the air to our skin.
- It retains moisture by binding to it and it holds on to many times its own weight in water molecules. So when you use it, it replenishes the NaPCA that’s naturally occurring in the skin, so that it can retain moisture better.
- The Mist is made with natural moisture-binding ingredients like NaPCA, hyaluronic acid, Niacinamide and aloe vera juice. All beneficial ingredients for skin hydration.
- It is suitable for absolutely all skin types, even sensitive skin.
- It is fragrance-free and alcohol-free
- Compared to other moisture mists in its price range, it is a lot bigger and much better value. I used to use Aesop’s one and it’s only 50ml, whereas this one is 250ml!
Skincare Advisor’s Take:
- It is great value for money with good ingredients. As it’s such good value, I don’t feel worried about using it all the time. I keep one at my desk and spray it multiple times a day.
- I like that I can spray it on top of make up and it doesn’t disturb my base and makes my skin look dewy, which I really love.
- Very convenient to use and the spray bottle mists up well.
- It comes in a large bottle that is too big and heavy to carry in a handbag. I now dispense it into a small spray bottle to take around with me and leave the big bottle at home.
Nu Skin NaPCA Moisture Mist
15% OFF with Affiliate Link ($16 Original)
Other articles you might be interested in:
- My favourite hydrating, skin repairing routine: Review Nutricentials Range
- Sodium PCA: The little known hydrating Superpower
- How to cleanse using a facial cleansing brush
- Ideal mask for combination skin/acne: Epoch Yin & Yang Mask
Leave a Reply