For Dry, Dehydrated, Barrier-impaired or Sensitive Skin
If you have dry, sensitive, dehydrated and acne-prone skin, it is very likely that your skin barrier function is impaired. This routine repairs the skin barrier function.
Having a good skin barrier will help our skin to:
1) Retain more moisture, so that it’s less dry and is soft
2) Be less sensitive and be more resilient to inflammation, which reduces redness
3) Protect our skin from harmful bacteria (eg bacteria that causes pimples)
I use the normal to dry Nutricentials range, but they have the same thing for oily/combination skin.
How it works:
- The Nutricentials range is good for repairing skin barrier. It contains powerful plant-derived ingredients that nourish our skin.
- It comes with Cleanser, Toner, Serum, Day and Night Creams.
- The Nutricentials products all contain a Bioadaptive Botanical Complex, which is extracted from plants that thrive in extreme climates and can help your skin bounce back from stressors like pollution and late nights.
The Celltrex Recovery Serum contains extracts from plants that are jam-packed with antioxidants.
Antioxidants in skincare prevent our skin from being damaged by ageing and environmental stress like pollution, free radicals and late nights.
I applied the serum to one side of an apple to see if it would prevent it from going brown.
- Nutricentials range has 2 options normal to dry or normal to oily/combination skin, so you can use the products based on your skin type.
- Good for those who are looking for an easy skincare routine and for those who are starting out.
- For those of us who have overused “actives”, this is great for repairing the skin! This is how I first started using it.
- Nutricentials is suitable for anyone who wants to use natural skincare products but doesn’t want to compromise on the effectiveness.
- Good for those who are primarily looking for hydration from their skincare.
Skincare Advisor’s Take:
- I started using this Nutricentials range as I had overused chemical exfoliants and my skin had become was very sensitive, prone to dryness and I was breaking out. It was then that I realised I had overuse exfoliants and active skincare (like Retinol) and my skin needed repairing.
- I found that this range effectively repaired my skin barrier. My skin was very hydrated and very smooth.
- My friend used this range after a chemical peel. She found that this range soothed her skin and help it get rehydrated and decrease redness from the peel. She used this range without any sensitivity issues and her recovery was very quick as a result of the intense hydration and nourishment this.
- Using the Nutricentials kit made me realise how glowy my skin can look when it’s properly nourished and hydrated.
- No anti-aging benefits and it’s primarily focused on hydration and nourishment. If you have a particular skincare issue you want to tackle, like deeper lines or pigmentation, this is not going to target these. You might want to layer in other things that tackle the issues specifically.
- I would prefer if the toner came in a spray bottle. Tipping it on to the palm and applying it is slightly annoying. I have since decanted it into a spray bottle.
Nutricentials Bioadaptive Skin Care Hydration Kit
20% OFF with Affiliate Link ($124 Original)
1-Hydra Clean Creamy Cleansing Lotion
1-In Balance pH Balance Toner
1-Celltrex Always Right Recovery Fluid
1-Day Dream Protective Cream SPF 35
1-Moisturize Me Intense Hydrating Cream
Other articles you might be interested in: