Nourishing sheet mask and the serum is creamy in texture. Very hydrating and I noticed my skin was very very dewy and skin felt “full” from using it.
This Sheet Mask also has a serum – you can check out my review of it here. (link to Celltrex Recover Serum)
How it works
If you don’t know how a sheet mask works, we need to talk. 😂
– 🌿Bioadaptive Botanical Complex (Siberian Ginseng, Chaga Mushroom, Rodiola, Maral Root, and Resurrection Plant): botanical extracts from plants that thrive in extreme climates and can help your skin bounce back from stressors.
– 🌰Shea Butter: moisturises and improves skin’ s ability to maintain moisture.
– 🌵Agave Extract: helps calm and soothe agitated skin.
– 🌸Hollyhock Extract: provides antioxidants to protect skin from free radicals.
– 🍵Caffeine: gives skin a more energized appearance
Check out how juicy this is!
Skincare Advisor’s Take:
- Very juice mask – the pouch was full of serum! I poured more serum on the mask after the nose part became dried from my breath and put some on my chest, hands and legs! I love that there’s so much serum in there.
- It feels very nourishing, which I think is due to a combination of things that are creamy, like Shea Butter and things that are water-based hydration like Agave Extract.
- My skin felt dewy afterwards and still felt so hydrated and soft even the next day. I saw a visible difference when I applied make up the next day, it glided on my skin and there was no dryness anywhere.
- The texture of the mask is great, really soft. It’s 100-percent cotton sheets and you can tell. It holds on to the serum so much better than paper masks.
- Not much! I really like to use sheet masks and I will buy this one again!