Nu Skin Whitening Toothpaste is by far my favourite tasting toothpaste, and without an aftertaste. Formulated differently than other whitening toothpaste, so it’s non-abrasive and effective without damaging our precious teeth enamel. However, it is a bit more expensive than regular toothpaste but lasts much longer. Full review here.
How it works –
- A non-abrasive and peroxide-free whitening toothpaste
- Very safe – low RDA score of 103, far below the industry safe score of 250. The higher the RDA score, the more likely a toothpaste is eroding your teeth enamel (which cannot be repaired!).
- AP24 is a plaque-fighting agent of medical-grade dimethicone and surfactants that lasts for 24 hours
Skin Advisor’s take
- Peace of mind – low RDA score means my enamel isn’t being eroded and I know that me (and my family) are not using harmful chemicals twice a day.
- I like the taste which is a little different to other toothpastes, it’s mildly, vanilla-minty flavour. But some it might take a little getting used to for some people.
- For some, there might not be enough mint flavour.
- Could be cheaper but the price isn’t a dealbreaker.